View Single Post

Post Global Warming? Do you Believe?
Posted 2007-11-08, 12:19 PM
After listening to some 'right-wing' Radio shows that will remain nameless, I really have to go and research for myself to see that they are wrong, There are so many articles amongst google that it's hard to decipher out the bullshit articles by people trying to fight Global warming, and the people trying to fight the people..fighting Global warming.

It's Ridiculous.

So I go to the NASA website and there is an ass-load of information that's very helpful to the cause of Global Warming being REAL and that there is no debunked facts stating that Global warming is just a natural phenomenon as stated by this specific host.

Just a picture showing the temperature changes.

Here is a great website showing that there is plenty of disputable evidence in the case of Global warming being real, now, what i'm honestly having trouble finding is scientific evidence stating that Global warming is fake, that Volcanoes cause this issues, etc.

What does everyone else think? Is Al Gore just a big moron trying to perpetuate his views on Global warming when there aren't any facts behind it, or what?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V