View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-31, 01:13 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "only for it to be hit by another..."
I imagine it becoming a category 5 in the guif, considering how warm the water is. It's only a matter of time now, shit we've been getting rain out of NOWHERE from that fucking storm, it's amazingly huge in size, I'm just hoping it doesn't decide to make an eastern turn, Remember. This is a fucking hurricane, it could always stall in the Gulf and make a turn for Florida, which we all love much more than New Orleans.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V