View Single Post

Posted 2009-04-28, 06:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ":cry: all I was saying is nothing..."
Skurai said: [Goto]

all I was saying is nothing special happened other then a chain breaker.
Closing guantanamo was nothing?
Signing a prohibition of torture is nothing?
The huge stimulus package has been nothing?
Traveling and meeting with the leaders at the G20 have been nothing?
Meeting with/and discussing the future with cubas leaders was nothing?
The banning of federal DEA raids on states that have legal medicinal marijuana has been nothing?
Renewing economic sanctions against Iran is nothing?
More recently releasing pictures and proof of the torture by the Bush Administration was nothing?
Holding the previous administration and opening the doors for prosecution was nothing?

If anything, you are nothing, all know-nothing, will never be anything with that attitude, nothing.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V