View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-14, 07:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Here's the TL;DR version via reading..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Here's the TL;DR version via reading between the lines for everyone.

IE, misdirection.

Honestly, while it's true that if someone voted for Obama because he's black they are technically a racist, I would rather someone vote for Obama based on the fact that he's black than someone not vote for Obama based on the fact that he is black.

On the one hand, you've got people who hate a race, and on the other hand, you've got people who like a race. Both racists, but one of those groups is significantly more destructive to society than the other.

When someone is excusing their own racism by calling others racists, the problem is even worse. Your ignorance currently seems boundless.
How am I being racist? i despite both sides -_- i prefer to stay in a neutral position.

i have friends from different races -_- i don't see nor treat anyone in any matter over the race, i approach everyone the same and talk to people, before i judge them.

All i'm really stating is that you should have clear your position before you call others something >.<

Last edited by kyeruu; 2008-11-14 at 07:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu