Thread: Gay marriage
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-28, 06:08 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "ugh, I don't know what to tell you! In..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
ugh, I don't know what to tell you! In my eyes, it's wrong. I have the solid belief that marriage has been and always will be for the union of a man and a woman. I don't know how else to support it. I think that way. I think if we were talking about gays in general and about illegalizing civil unions, you would require more of a reason, but it's just marriage.
Having no hard reasoning for your opinions other than "this is how I feel but I don't know why" makes you very emotionally and intellectually immature. If you can't even figure out why you feel one way or another, perhaps you need to question yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!