Thread: the bible
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-07, 02:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "kyeruu, this was a bad subject to bring..."
hello, mj, DUH! god created everything, that's the whole point of all that you quoted from the bible, the bible never really explains the whole, "god created everything" but the bible proves that god's words are in it. Also the only reason your looking for this pathetic play of words, is to confuse me and make me doubt in my beliefs, which in reality you know i'm speaking the truth, because you haven't quoted things that i spoke earlier about this, like the bible being inspired by god.

Your not quoting that, and saying it's false, because you know it's true, and if you said something, you'd be shutting your self up. and as for your quote about, the bible, um....yeah, not trying to tell you your a pathetic idiot, but you kinda are by quoting that, god can create earth because he has the power to, science kinda doesn't go along with that, science has nothing to do with someone creating something from nothing, the point of creating something from absolutely nothing, that's what people call magic?

but since magic doesn't exist, it must be gods power, Duh.!

another thing, (ima post this in ajiffy)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu