View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-10, 04:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you don't care, then quit bitching...."
How am I bitching? I'm not bitching about anything. I'm not asking for you to be permabanned. I'm not asking for your rep to be taken away. I don't give a shit about it other than I think it's pathetic that you cheated the system to get e-rep.

Seriously, I'm not losing sleep over it. If anything, I'm laughing about it. I find it funny that you need to get your e-rep higher to make yourself feel cool.

Feel free to give me all of the negative rep you want. I honestly don't care about it. I still wont lose sleep. I'll just find it that much funnier because you seem to think that by giving me negative e-rep you're hurting me or punishing me in some way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!