Thread: Gun laws?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-15, 09:24 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "KNIVES LINKED TO DARTMOUTH SLAYINGS ..."
So why not just outlaw all weapons and make a mandatory self-defense course for all?

Oh, in related argument, I read on CNN today that College Students in some school in Texas I believe are pushing for the right to bear weapons in the classroom, I for one find this appalling and hope that nothing gets passed like this, I don't want to have some shithead having the right to have a gun on campus, because after that gets passed the kids will have them in the high schools etc etc. Fuck that.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V