View Single Post

Question Best President of all time?
Posted 2007-12-12, 01:34 PM
There are definately tons of candidates out there that - in the own retrospective did a great job during the times that they we're residing in.

But i'm going to go with the originator, George Washington. Without him, we wouldn't be around. He could've recreated what they we're trying to escape and made himself king, but he had the audacity to do what he did, hence making something out of nothing.

Discuss.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V