View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-13, 11:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's hollywood editing for you. So do..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
That's hollywood editing for you. So do you believe 9/11 was conducted by George Bush?
i think the government played a big roll in it. Looking up '911 loose change' it is about an hour long, the 1st 10 mins are the best. so, i think thats what makes this video so eerie to me, that i believe the golvernment could of done 911 so this doesnt seem so far outta the park to me.

question is, why would some idiot film the coffins, display that every american will die (90% anyway)by being burned alive and stored in coffins while out bodies deteriorate. Why would someone do that unlease they were seeking attention to the project itself? if it exists. I dont think that if something like that existed anyone would have access to it, let alone the ability to post it on the web. I perhaps think some college kids were out and saw these - what actually look like large aps power boxes and thought of this giant scheem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla