View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-12, 09:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I saw this yesterday, almost posted it..."
:editoublepost delete this one

Same thing, and glad to hear you're okay dude. That's a freak type thing, since most guys do it from PTSD and if this guy is new, he probably shouldn't have that disorder. They ID'd the soldier today and have a bit more information out on it, but nothing substantial thus far.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by WetWired; 2009-05-12 at 10:55 AM. Reason: doublepost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V