View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-15, 12:14 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The Earth has been around for a very..."
Sovereign said:
Who knows?
god knows.

..and you can too..if you really want to!

read these pages...
http://www.creationscience.com/onlin...lSciences.html

Sovereign said:
Just because science has yet to or can't explain why those halo's are there, doesn't mean that God created everything in an instant. Humans still insisted that the Earth was FLAT until some schmuck had to take a boat and sail across the ocean to show us otherwise.
no actualy ,the bible says its round..you just have to know where to look!

Sovereign said:
I don't think I have any right to claim to know how the universe was created, how life came around, or what happens when we die. I don't think anyone does.
sure you do, you are special man. feerfully and wonderfully made! thats why you were made, and have the ability to choose. ...and to observe and ponder and give praise to the creator!!! nothing else can, the world and stars and heavens were created just for you!!!!
God gave you the answers man cannot explain! What a gift!

Sovereign said:
What we all have are our very own personal theories on everything that should be kept to ourselves until the human society as a whole has evolved enough to stop trying to shove THEIR opinions down others throats.
Its easier for some more than others. Facts are facts and opinions and lies are another...

the truth IS obviously out there...and it will make you free! imagine...

Last edited by ~JESUS~; 2006-06-15 at 12:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~