View Single Post

Posted 2009-12-09, 09:24 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Me and Jake play this all the time..."
gruesomeBODY said: [Goto]
Me and Jake play this all the time (Hurtloko, Petey and Ketchup play as well on occassion).
Man those people you guys play with must have no life or job. I mean I don't usually insult people who play games since I just reached level 70 a few days ago and in my opinion I play way too much. There were actually people we were playing with that had prestiged twice and were about to do it a third time already. Even if you're amazing and earn loads of experience each match, you pretty much have to have been playing a great number of hours every day since release to already be that far along.

I think I'm gonna stay level 70 and enjoy all the weapons I've unlocked. Maybe I'll prestige later, but for now I don't want to be matched up with people like we played with about a week ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM