Thread: I'm Back....
View Single Post

Posted 2005-12-12, 10:14 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yo thats alot of money from saks. Sorry..."
gruesomeBODY said:
yo thats alot of money from saks. Sorry u got caught. Did u see anybody die in jail? Did u have a bitch to back you up and if u have any friends, are u going to keep in touch with them
yeah you are right that is alot of money, you have NO IDEA how SORRY I AM to have been caught. no i didnt see anybody die but i saw a near death beating it was horrendous! there werent any "bitches" on my cell block i can tell u that...but i did make a few alliances in case i ever was in need, there were 48 ppl on my block: 41 niggers, 3 sand niggers, 2 white trash, 1 laotion, and 1 white person(being me)...and no they can all go fuck themselves...the first one that will even be eligable to get out wont be until 2009....if yall have ever heard of the Captain D's murderer here in TN...he was 2 cells over from me...makes ya feel real warm inside...
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah