View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-30, 11:01 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "There would be no point in going back..."
Quote:
You must not have watched the video. You can only go back in time as far as when the first time machine is turned on.
Ooo. Must've not heard it.... my bad. Although, it makes sense...
I wonder, the moment it turns on, would a Bunch of people from the future suddenly appear, as they are going to that time....?

Wallow said: [Goto]
There would be no point in going back in time to save the Jews or someone else that died. Everything happens for a reason, so they would just die some other way than what originally happened. Time machines are pointless, so is mint ice cream.
Yeah, I hate Mint.

and You're right.
Imagine if Garland had a time machine or something! Who knows what kind of Final Boss called Chaos he'd become which I didn't just reference to what actually happens!

sorta...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai