View Single Post

Zelaron: The Game
Posted 2011-10-29, 11:27 AM
I lost.

So, if Lenny is the final boss on neutral and chaotic paths, what's the final boss on the lawful path? After all, Zelaron wouldn't be good versus evil.

Who would be the main party members and what class would they be?

Personally, I see myself as the tutorial fights, and repeated (completely optional) boss fights, with no skills other than basic attack, holy maigc, and healing (since I'd be a paladin). Because my stats would be no better than a party member, I would be pretty easy to beat. However, if you choose to fight me in every optional fight, there is an optional "final boss", depending on your alignment. If you're neutral of chaos, you fight a very powerful "The Priestess" who would mostly be obnoxiously powerful magic spam. If you're lawful, you must fight The Grim Reaper: Mdselctr who has the highest Death Magic in the game. Skurai is also the second-to-final boss, in neutral and chaos paths, before fighting Lenny. For unknown reasons, Wallow is always absent from the party, during times Skurai is available to fight. You can unlock Skurai for the party by defeating Lenny in the "chaotic" or "neutral" paths.

So, as I said, who would you be and why?

Stats:
Obnoxiously High HP (being that I never leave)
Above average strength (since I'd be a "paladin" esq. enemy)
Low wisdom and int (making my use of magic pointless)
Lots of speed, oddly
Absorbs Light magic, reflects b& magic, weak to dark and logic magic.

Race: Machine/Angel
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2011-10-29 at 11:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai