View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-15, 03:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So what was your 'trip' like? And, I..."
Thanatos said:
So what was your 'trip' like?

And, I really don't think you have to worry so much on getting it hot enough. Normally fire burns leaves pretty quickly...
Haven't done it yet, I'm planning my first trip on Tuesday.

And you do have to get it very hot. It isn't just a matter of getting it to burn, as that isn't that hard. You have to get the Salvia hot enough to gasify the Salvinorum-A, which makes you trip. A regular Bic lighter has a hard time getting the salvia hot enough to do this. Even if you burn the salvia, that doesn't necessarily mean it's hot enough to release the Salvinorum-A. This is the reason a torch lighter is almost necessary and the reason that smoking it in a joint doesn't really work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!