View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-30, 08:54 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Has anything like this ever happened..."
Not as far as I know. They've had additional censorships placed upon the episodes that have aired on Comedy Central, but the online stream of the shows. They don't even technically have rights to air their own episode online until the current season is up, which is ridiculous. The entire message of the show was pointing out how absurd it was to censor religious figures and people shouldn't be afraid to exercise their right to freedom of speech. And they ironically got their show censored. Fail.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V