View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-05, 07:07 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "You really don't have any idea what..."
Dar_Win said:
You really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

If we were taking all the oil, the prices would be way lower.
Behind the scenes we do have oil contracters over there as well as independant companies that are running on AMERICAN contracts assigned by the government, it's disenheartening that we are assiging our own teams over there, but all of that oil is being exported to places like Canada and such and we aren't ever going to see a dime of it.

OIL is at an all time HIGH for profit, there has never been any other product/company that has experienced higher profit in the history of this world and society we live in, it's disgusting that people who are struggling to make way are getting ripped off by these corporations like Haliburton that use tax money to go overseas and claim as much oil as possible.

Quote:
Rappers talk shit about everyone.

Can someone please resurrect Regan so we can make him permanent president?
What does he have to do with anything? Reagan was one of the shittiest presidents in the history of our country, he's just another Mini-Bush I could go on and on and on and on about the problems that arose from his administration but that would take up too much time and honestly just be pointless and besides the point.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V