View Single Post

Things don't sound good for D3 hacking
Posted 2008-06-28, 04:27 PM
In all honesty, I don't think D3 hacking will be anywhere near the same as D2 hacking. Call me pessimistic.

I remember reading somewhere this morning that they are planning to make preventing cheating a big focus of theirs, and will be able to do so with the "new" battle.net that they are going to have for D3 and SC2. They said that the new battle.net will be much more effective at stopping hackers and cheaters.

Blizzard isn't the silly little game company they used to be. They've got a lot of experience dealing with preventing hacking and such, and the Warden is pretty good proof of that. That, along with the new battle.net, makes me think that we won't see hacking or cheating even on the same level as what we saw with D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!