View Single Post

Post Saddam working for the U.S.!
Posted 2003-12-14, 11:10 PM
How many time he could of been crushed by the U.S.?
Tell me how HARD it is to kil 1 man!
How come the nation that is suposed to be SO STRONG. need 35 YEARS to catch one man. When i look at this i can think of the word "conspiracy" faster then triumph can go on a pekinese. Seriously, he doesnt even has 1 fucken scratch the guy that found him didnt shoot in his legs or beat the shit out of him a little... This guy is suposed to have caused so much terror that any soldier would have been happy to give him the beating of his life. What i think is that Saddam been working all along for the U.S.! He was undercover causing shit every now and then so they could take out their little plastic sword and go kill ppl to show how much of a strong nation they are suposed to be. Shame on the U.S. Gov. SHAME ON THEM! Killing ppl for the sole purpose of waving their penis.

If he aint working with them. We can only assume that the brains of the U.S. Gov. arnt smarter then a dirty litter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja