View Single Post

Posted 2004-12-28, 11:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I honestly doubt that any reasonable..."
I realise its to idealistic, but it would be the choice id make and from what i said its quite obvious that I realised that I would be out a job. Besides your help proving my point. By outsourcing competition has to compete and I actually didnt think of companies buying each other out and letting the people go. But that is just seemingly worse for jobs.

Now stastics dont back my facts? Let me give you and your naive thinking a tad bit of thought. When you lose your job you go on welfare. The computers *aka the stastics* show you as unemployed. Now as soon as the welfare runs out your not considerd unemployed anymore. Your not considerd anything. Your simply ereased from the computers. My family is in social security so I honestly say I got this asnwer about the numbers being wiped from them. See thats the genius of the system. Numbers of unemployment are way lower than in actuallity they are. Take whatever percentile of unemployement your given and mutiply that by about 5.

As for you dont know any unemployed adult, you should get around more often. I volunteer with my church and help homeless and shit is fucking insane. In my city alone entire companies have been wiped. Im not bullshitting. Look up snap on. They outsourced to mexico. The union asked them what they could do to keep their jobs and the answer was work for 4 dollars an hour with no bennifets. Thats quite a drop from 20$ an hour with family dental and medical.

What state do you live in man that you do not know one unemployed adult? Just give me the name and ill look it up for you. But i cannot give you hard stastics because every unemployed person who runs out of checks is ereased virtually from the unemployment lists. And when people get outsourced by the thousands their is jobs open yes, but not nearly enough that is needed.

And what jobs do you know that are being outsourced that people still manage to work in? And hey dude, of course your buddies are going to get jobs. Its industrial and technology that gets outsourced. Not the commercial jobs of running a movie theater or a mcdonolds. Fucking think dude.

Well george bush has been re-elected. Its the end of the democratic party as we know it. ..........Oh yea, this is probably the last day to go to the library or have gay sex. I John...........well i plan to kill 2 birds with one stone.-One of John Stewerts anchor dudes

Dude how misinformed can you be? Where do you live? do you live in new york. Just in my city alone Kenosha, check it out if you think im bullshitting. An entire company got outsourced to
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hobbesDude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhobbesDude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hobbesDude