View Single Post

Posted 2010-08-04, 02:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I wish I had flamewingman. :( My..."
Every single time I order something for my computer, or a few games (because I generally order them in batches - I add one to my basket, then see another I want, and so on), fucking Barclays freeze my card because they suspect fraudulent activity.

Every single fucking time.

I spend a couple of hundred pounds a pop every four or five months... it's not irregular enough to be fraud! You'd think they had clever algorithms that learn your buying habits but no, they don't. Fucking idiots...

Oh, and the best thing? Their customer service is closed until tomorrow morning. I'm at work from 8am and I don't get back until 5pm, which means my transactions won't go through until Friday. Arseholes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny