View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-13, 04:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Grow up...? Bah... uninteresting...."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Grow up...? Bah... uninteresting. Nobody will react if I act like them.
---Line things---
Uhh... today it is run by---*Bzzt!*--- Waffles! ---*Bzzt!*---

Umm.. I don't really think I know. I guess the Illuminati?
Who knows. Maybe even just money? I mean, the economy goes bad, and a good chunck of the world had a seizure.

I really hope this isn't the only question! I honestly want to see what you have to say about my mind~ :

Well, first off, I can tell that you skim things rather than read them entirely.

"I have some questions. Do you think you can answer you'll be able to answer them properly?"

I think you missed the fact that I wrote "questions." Meaning, more than one. The answer to the first question, sense you answered the second one, it should have been, "yes."

-------
"The world we have today is based on and run by what?"

This question had no true one answer. I personally believe this world is based on and run by fear. Your belief was in something that we can physically grasp. This tells me that you don't really like to think outside the box, which is too bad. Grasping a logical ideal rather than a physical object would have meant the opposite.

-------
"P.S. If you don't respond, I'll be sad. You don't want to make me sad, now, do ya?"

To add more to the first part, you missed this question as well.

-------
IQ: 100 ± 10 (45-55% of Entire Populous)
To me you seem like an average teenager in America. Worried about being judged by others (self-doubt), proof of this is the fact that you didn't act like a robot in your last message. I think the statement, "Grow up," is probably what most affected you, because of the way you singled it out. Then proceeded to ramble on for a little bit. That indicated lying about your previous statement.

All I'm going to finish off with here, is that I truly like cheese. Damn, I like cheese!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-10-13 at 04:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy