View Single Post

What eerks me...
Posted 2002-04-06, 07:17 AM
Ok this is what eerks me this is just my opinion so please no one take offense.This is what I feel is a debatable topic.

The Governement and Foreigners in America

Now I understand America stands for freedom and rights and so on, I can see why others would want to live here that is fine with me, but I feel then you should act LIKE AN AMERICAN and pay taxes like americans.

When someone comes over here they do not have to pay taxes for 7 years......If we who already live here don't pay taxes we go to jail.That is a hell aot of money.They can get student loans for free and yet (personal experience) when I tired to get a student loan they said I made too much ok if I made to much then how come I can't afford school...They basically said if you arent a drug addict, loser, alcoholic we can't help you.Yet people coming over here can get it for free.
Second they own every damn liquor store, cell phone place and tanning booths around...Where as for the average american it is very hard to own your own business.
They do not have their own insurance they have the state pay...I know by my doctors office and what I see....
They live in nice houses, wear nice clothes and drive nice cars.....Yet the average american to get an apratment or house is a struggle along with a car.

I am not ragging on foreigners, I am mad at the government for helping them and leaving their own to suffer.This is something that just eerks me i hope I have not offended anyone.

What Do you think about it??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa