View Single Post

Posted 2020-08-23, 12:49 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Glad to hear you're doing well. ..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
If you promise to stay, I'll quit deleting their threads! Or at least I'll promise to make a thread from time to time.

I was just promoted from senior member to admin. It's a big deal.

Congrats, dude. May the stories of your iron fist of tyranny strike fear in the hearts of your enemies and subjects for many years to come!

Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Glad to hear you're doing well.

Things are crazy over here, and they're lead of course by the King of the crazies. I look back at some of the bad things I said about GWB back in the day sometimes. How naive I was. If GWB were president I would be so happy.

Honestly, I think the biggest winner of the Trump presidency is GWB. His legacy has been completely revived.
Eh, still a warmongering tosspot, but I guess at least he had a soul.

Other than straining under the absolute weight of your new power, are you doing alright?

How about you !K_A!? WW? Chruser, if you're reading (yeah, I see you lurking)?

Anyone else knocking around?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny