Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-01, 08:53 AM in reply to Killah's post starting "first off when he lowers taxes for you..."
Killah said: [Goto]
first off when he lowers taxes for you people making less than 250k he is going to raise taxes for people like me making more than 250k a year and that is going to cause a trickle down effect...one I'm not going to invest as much, two I'm going to not have my maid clean the house, three I'm not going to take my clothes to the dry cleaners, four I'm not going to have a lawn service vut my grass, five I'm not going to have some one detail my car, six I'm not going to go out to eat as much.....so on and so forth...therefore it is going to BURY our economy worse than it already is....people of the great country you need to OPEN your fucking eyes and see what is really going on here...the era of marshal law is about to be upon us...mark MY words!!!
You think Obama is going to bring about martial law and have this country resembling a police state? And you support Bush and the Patriot Act? I'm confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos