View Single Post

Posted 2003-12-22, 04:56 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Saddam working for the U.S.!"
please consider this: a man with a great power and a personal army, a man with millions and millions of dollars in his bank, a man who is like fidel castro, a man who is loved by most of the country... (although us tries to show that people hate him.. hell yeah i'd say i hate him if someone gave me a thousand dollars in cash) anyways moving along. I believe the man they captured is not the real saddam,. here is why: considering everything i mentioned above and the way us caught him makes me feel like it is nothing but a stunt, carefuly pulled by mr bush himself. First of all why would saddam have 750K in american money if he never desired to go to us? secondly why would he not fire if he has 30+ years of militiary combat experience? thid why would he live in a hole like that? four-why would he have no radio? five-why would he be alone? I mean wtf people a man woth such power gets captured so easy? hell no.. and the elections are near.. hell no. In my opinion there could have been 2 possible ways why this man is not saddaam. 1-us made a clone(yes it is possible) or a double (and hell baby why not fake the dna tests?) or it was saddam himself making a replica of himself and paying this poor soul 750k. in either way both parties win. saddam-will not show up cause why would anyone look for a man that is caught? and us wins because sadaam never shows up thus everyone thinks that mr bush is the shit. now tell me that my argument is full of shit... man i don;t think so.

ps. the man they caught also could have been sadam's twin as well (never recorded or documents falsified/destroyed)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyarik83 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yarik83