View Single Post

Posted 2006-04-17, 01:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why would I respect something just..."
Sovereign said:
Why would I respect something just because someone else respects it?

I respect what the soldiers did, not some piece of shit flag.

Edited by Sovereign 
V----- Only cause they're black too
Yea, and this is what we're degrading to. Calling our flag a piece of shit, cool. Also, yes ...our veterans fought to protect our rights. However, what many people don't know is that many of our rights have limits. You cannot go into a crowded subway station and yell "BOMB!" for fun. This would cause disruption and get you an ass kicking. Don't expect everything you do in speech, expression, and so forth to be protected.

Also, yes ...veterans did fight to protect your rights. That's why you should be a little more than a mindless piece of shit and show restraint when dealing with something that symbolizes all they work they put into it. I'm certainly in favor for flag burning to be illegal but it's not really something I'm going to go to arms about; however, it just saddens me that such legislation would even HAVE been thought about. Ungrateful bastards.

Yes, such cool rebels. Fight the institution.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood