Thread: Rap vs. Rock
View Single Post

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Hmm... I shall list what "Rock" I can, and what "Rap" I can. Well nobody gives a sh*t so I will just do it anyways.

Rock :
Dimmu Borgir, Korn, Slipknot, Puddle of Mud, Nirvana *I will miss you always, Kurt Cobain.*, Metallica, AC/DC, Linkin Park, Mudvayne, Trapt, Disturbed, AFI, Blink 182, Chevelle, Taproot, Marilyn Manson, Authority Zero, AudioSlave, LP, POD, Ramones, NOFX, Simple Plan, Evanesence, 7M3, The Todies,AntiFlag, Beatles, NickleBack, Rob Zombie, Static-X,Smile Empty Soul, Deftones, Godsmack *Go Kuja's #1!*, Cradle of Filth, Old Man's Child, Starkness*solo project of Shagrath of Dimmu Borgir*, Ragnarok*yes its a band, not just a sword and a ship*, Malefic, Arcturus, Seven Sins, Black Sabbath, Lord Kaos, The Khaos Krew, The Kovenant, Mushroom Head, Astennu's project, Carpe Tenebrum, REM, The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Hives, Jimmy Eat World, Kittie, U2, The Donna's*1 or 2 n's?*, KISS, Stiletto, The Wolfs, Werewolf, Meshugga, Led Zepplin, Jeff Beck, Van Halen, Rage Against The Machine, The Pixies, the Clash, Yellowcard, Twisted Sister, Poison, Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, Brand New, Further Seems Forever, Over It, Armor for Sleep, Name Taken, Fall Out Boy, MxPx, Ataris, Audio Karate, AutoPilot Off, Avenged Sevenfold, GlassJAw, Home Grown, Inspection 12, Larger Than Life, LongShot Hero, Lucky 7, Lucky Boys Confusion, The Early November, The Get Go, The Goodwill, The Movielife, The Reunion Show, The Used, Thrice, Thursday, Unsung Zeros, W.A.S.P., Nazareth, White Snake, Ted Nugent, Bad Company, The Outlaws, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, Queens of the Stone Age.

Rap:
I am 23.7% sure its 72 Cent
I am 19.2% sure its Snoop Cat
I am 62.9% sure its Welly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon