View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:48 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "mormons are pathetic, they do the..."
kyeruu said:
Mormons are pathetic, they do the Mormon thing for 2 years, while we stick to it, proving we're true to our believes, we don’t' charge money like Mormons do HA! And furthermore, HoH, JWs aren't dumb as hell. What makes you say that? Just cause I’m nuts beyond all belief doesn’t mean everyone’s like that.

That proves another crappy thing about mundane people, they judge by appearances, not by the true way people act which leads to their stupid way of thinking.
I ran your garbled trash through a Spell Check. It's so pretty now!

And also, you're an idiot if you think that. I do have Mormon friends and they have been Mormon for years and their families have been Mormon their entire lives, etc.

And HoH has not proven any point about "mundane" people, as you so gingerly put it. If anything, you have proven a point about Jehovah's Witnesses: they don't question and they don't know better. One other point you have proven: you are nothing but a little kid who doesn't know how the goddamn world works, yet. You think you know how it does, but you don't. You won't for a long while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack