View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-03, 04:24 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Hmm, so you found a girl recently?..."
I wouldn't say recently - I've known her for nearly a year and a half. It's only been within the last month or so that I've really started speaking to her. We've chatted before, but not much. Now if we see each other in the street, or around college, we'll say "Hi" and have a bit of a chat.

I think I can afford to take my time - we've both got a year left, and we both want to return after graduation as postgrads (her simply for a PhD as she gets an undergrad Masters out of her course, and me for a postgrad Masters and a PhD).

As for the course - five deadlines in the next three weeks. Big woop...

Then I've got five weeks to blitz C (writing one of my assignments in C with OpenGL), write two essays and start my revision. Then it's another three weeks of revision, a few weeks of exams, and three weeks of doing nothing in the sun before term ends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny