Thread: Brett Favre
View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-15, 10:37 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Damn you, fucking Hasselbeck is going..."
That little she bitch was the only reason my favorite team was the packers, but the little retirement whore doesn't know how to make up his mind and it came back and bit him in the ass. I mean seriously and boo on Mike McCarthy for being a total arse and trading him to the Jets, I mean I know the man can't make up his mind but christ! He's the star QB and did pretty damn good for his age and still had maybe two or three years in him so why the trade was ever conceived is beyond me.

I've got one positive thing to say though, thank gods he didn't go to Tampa Bay because the NY Jets needed a new QB what with Kellen Clemens throwing the ball to the other team, and Chad Pennington who almost never gets any good catches downfield. With Favre there; their chances of reaching the super bowl have substantially improved and they deffinately need another win, one does not impress me.

(Yes I watch/love football, no I'm not a lesbian; lol )
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth