Thread: Nfl 2010
View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-19, 11:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "ROFL how the FUCK did the Colts lose to..."
Quote:
you beating Indy was a major fluke and won't happen again this season.
Right, because in the NFL beating a team is a fluke. You guys were outplayed, simple as that. Jaguars were outplayed last night. not to mention Garrard got off to a rocky start, and then apparently had a concussion? I couldn't tell, and nobody at the stadium knew what happened. It just sucks it was on MNF. The Jags will bounce back, and what does the franchise staying or leaving jacksonville have anything to do with a 3-3 record?

I'm pretty sure the game was nearly soldout, maybe it did sellout. The stadium was packed, the energy early on was electric but the cardiac cats just kept coming up short, and a few bad plays in a row can devistate a team. We've just had a lot of bad drafts consecutively, and we're finally being able to rebuild with young guys that are legitimately good the past 2 seasons. The franchise isn't going anywhere.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V