Thread: Nfl 2010
View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-12, 08:57 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Early superbowl prediction: Falcons vs..."
I could believe that, now that Ray Rice has finally stepped his game up for the Ravens. He needs to stay truckin for them to have a legitimate shot, because without their running game Flacco starts to suck. I've liked the Falcons for a long time, but I still don't think they're as good as New Orleans, I think this past week was just a bad week IMO. We'll see though. Jags are #1 in the AFC South <3 and i'll be at the Monday Night game this coming week vs Tennessee.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V