Thread: Nfl 2010
View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-22, 11:43 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "D3V I came down to NC and watched the..."
HOH said:
After this last weekend, Favre will be done by Week 9 or 10. The Vikings are an epic fail right now and I want to kill Childress for dumb play calling. It wouldn't be so bad if Green Bay was an awesome team this year...
Agreed. I passed him so fast on my fantasy team for this very reason. I think he may still have a chance, but he's definitely on the decline as of the first two weeks and if things are going to change it needs to change now.

S2AM said:
D3V I came down to NC and watched the Buccaneers/Panthers game. At first I was a little disgusted at the complete lack of 'team spirit' I guess would be the correct word. It was like going to a little league game where every dad was a stepdad. People yelling and complaining about their team. Granted they were a bunch of bitches, I withheld judgement seeing as I've never really watched the Panthers play so I couldn't exactly say I wouldn't do the same. Anyways near the end of the game when they had multiple opportunities to pull a W and fucked it up every time I started to see where the fans were coming from. I guess it sucks to have a shitty team.
I understand where you're coming from and then some. At least with the Panthers (they joined the League the same year that the Jaguars have) have won a Super Bowl in their 15+ years of being around, the Jaguars have only gotten to the AFC Championship game. Not only that but last year was plagued with blackouts and ticket sale issues so not only did our own fans hate us, but the national media and perception was skewed. I don't blame them though, we had to fix it in the offseason and this year things are looking better. That rout from San Diego was a joke though, things will be better this week against the Eagles. Haha, Vick.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V