Thread: Nfl 2010
View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-15, 08:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fuck the Saints. We hold them to 14..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Fuck the Saints. We hold them to 14 points and can't do shit on offense. Not too bad against the world champs though. The Vikings have a crazy hard schedule this year but they do have EJ Henderson back. It's going to be interesting to see who wins the NFC North now that Grant is out for the season for the Pack. I'm going Vikings vs. New England in the Superbowl.
That was an okay game to watch. I was surprised from both teams really, I think everyone including myself were expecting a damn shootout with a 45-43 outcome.

How do you think Favre is going to hold up throughout the year? I've got him on one of my fantasy leagues but i'm kinda shaky on starting him every week and am going to have to find a replacement I feel half way through the season. Then again, Favre was the same way last year and basically had like the best year of his career.

I'm just glad that the Jaguars won, and the talks about Tebow are finally. Not only that, but the blackout issue has basically been resolved through hard work from 'Team Teal' and other members and organizations throughout the community.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V