View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-14, 09:33 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I personally am excited about this...."
Couple updates. Brandon Marshall has been traded to the Dolphins for a 2nd round pick this season, and a 2nd round pick in 2011.

Roethlisberger's charges against him have been dropped. The 20 year old girl's case did not provide sufficient evidence, so this will all be swept under the rug.

The draft is now 8 days away!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

And the NFL schedule should be coming out by the end of this week!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V