View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-06, 08:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Weird trade, but I'm just glad it's all..."
I personally am excited about this. It's going to raise Jaguars stock in the 10th pick, so that when they trade down for more picks we'll have more chances at that home-run. Unless CJ Spiller falls or even Jimmy Clausen, then there may be a pick at 10, if not, who knows.

How many picks did you guys gain from getting rid of Donovan? I'm a pretty big McNabb fan and think he's underapreciated, but I guess we'll just have to see next season what happens. Kolb isn't too bad either, you guys will probably do pretty well, but it's probably safe not being too hopeful.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V