View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-31, 09:19 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I heard there is a Team X out there..."
Well personally, I don't think he'd come down here because Jacksonville is still going forward with the whole 'youth-movement'. They actually were in talks last season trying to get Kolb, but that never went through. I personally would think that it probably wouldn't happen, but then again who knows? I've heard anywhere from Carolina to even the Oakland Raiders, which would probably be more realistic. But if you guys lose Westbrook as well as McNabb, man. I'm not sure how, but I still think Philly could be a legitimate contender with the new guys, even some from McCoy taking the reigns.

But let's say he does come down here, just for fun. Well, we still have David Garrad for a few more years on his contract, middle-of-the-road type money (30-35 million left?). Would he be able to actually beat out David Garrard for the position? That's left up for debate, they are very similar quarterbacks. Very versatile outside of the pocket, can make the throws on the run, but McNabb has had much more postseason experience and a somewhat more productive career. I think the fans down here would love it, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Do you think it'll hurt Philly's chances next year?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V