View Single Post

Posted 2010-02-23, 01:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, I thought I heard they were..."
Quote:
Wow, I thought I heard they were putting the franschise tag on Peppers, and now they're not? I guess he's not out of the question yet? I heard a rumor that the Eagles were also interested in possibly drafting Tebow? That would be the worst pick in our history...
See, I was thinking the same thing, but I guess it'll remain in the air for a few weeks to come.

More updates, Brian Westbrook will no longer be a Philadelphia Eagle

BORKED

Crazy. Guess the concussions and old age has caught up to him. I wonder where he will end up? It's gotta be somewhat sad they're letting him go, I can relate as the Jags cut Freddy last season. It will probably be for the better, though.

And the Eagles drafting Tebow? That'd be a bit of a stretch, then again I think Tebow on almost any team could become a stretch. He's not going to throw at the combine which isn't going to help him (or maybe it will) and from what we've all seen in the Senior Bowl, he may not even be ready to pick up and go right away.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V