View Single Post

Posted 2010-02-23, 09:39 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, that's horrendous.... On a side..."
Hopefully by the time the Draft rolls around the sales will go up. You know there are thousands of 'Gator' fans that have pledged if the Jaguars draft Tebow they will fill the stands, but let's not forget they made the same statements when the Jags have drafted busts like Derrick Harvey and Reggie Nelson. We'll have to see, personally I hope they pass on Tebow and get somebody that will legitimately help this franchise win games.

Chargers just released L.T.
BORKED

thoughts? I agree, I still would tend to think that he still has some good game play left in him, can catch the ball pretty well and could definitely help out a team like Philly if they were to get rid of Westbrook. We'll just have to wait and see.

Future for Julius Peppers and Darren Sharper?
BORKED

Two more guys that could easily come in and make a positive difference with whatever team they would join. I guess it all just comes down to who would want to pay that price for what he's going to get.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V