View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "All I have to say to MJ and Grav: you..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
All I have to say to MJ and Grav: you both are vaginas.

I still think a month, or two month ban would be quite better than permanently. Now that you've shown him you're serious about this, I gaurantee he would change. Zelaron is too big a part of his day for him to just disregard everything and continue to act like a jackass. But, I guess you've already made your decision so I can only disagree with it. Oh well. =\

Unfortunately, most likely he WOULDN'T change. That's the problem. We've banned and warned him numerous times. Chruser himself warned D3v, in hopes that D3v would take Chruser seriously and listen to him. D3v has shown that he isn't going to change.

I really wish he would, but he's not going to. Remember, I was the one who was fighting to bring back D3v in the first place, when he was permanently banned last time. I did this because I thought he had changed, and we needed some more activity. It is true that he's better now than he was, but he just crosses the line too much to the point that it has threatened the wellbeing of the forums. If he could stick to his good, productive member side, there wouldn't be a problem.

Point is, it's gotten to the point that it's clear that D3v won't change, and that's why it came to this. He's had numerous chances, and he doesn't change. D3v isn't going to stop being D3v, unfortunately. It's just his personality to press peoples buttons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!