View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-06, 06:59 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "D3V once said that he 'causes trouble..."
I think I missed something here.. how exactly did D3V drive off three members? Grav left because he said posting on a forum is trivial and immature in his stage of life. How does that correlate with D3V? Sounds like a personal issue to me.

I understand why MJ left (he'll be back), but how did D3V drive off KA? Aren't you a Supreme Moderator here? How can a member cause you to stop posting?

And I REALLY don't agree with the permanent ban. Ban him for a month or two, but permanently over something like this?? Mantralord DDoSed the forums and tried to kill them for good for Christ's sake, and he's still allowed to post here. I'd say that's a way more harsher offense than what D3V did. And no matter what any of you says, D3V was at least 1/4th of the activity here. He made a ton of threads/posts and those in turn generated numerous responses, whether they be good or bad. Fact is, he has helped keep this place running the past couple of months. He's brought numerous ideas to the table on how to help Zelaron and make it more active.

This is the wrong move.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos