View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-05, 04:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Does this mean we can break out the..."
I think it's a mistake quite honestly. Granted, I haven't read all the posts that led up to all those people leaving, but that's probably because I was too busy reading all the good, contributing threads he started and posts he made. Back in the day, he was a lot more relentless and nothing was done about it, he simply became the whipping boy. For some reason people decided to start taking him seriously, and their feelings ended up getting hurt...

That is the part that I find ridiculous. I understand needing to get away from websites and this forum, because I fell in that stage myself, but I simply resigned as an Admin and just leisurely posted. I've continued that track for the last few years too, and things have been fine.

Banning someone permanently because a few members were too sensitive doesn't seem very justifiable. Then again, if all the members that left end up coming back and things have a turn for the better here, I'll agree that it was a good move, but I won't agree it was the correct one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied