View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-05, 03:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post "D3V permanently banned"
It is certainly regrettable. As I have said numerous times, I would have preferred he just straighten up. He was a great member, when he wasn't being a jackass. Unfortunately, he just wouldn't change, even when Chruser himself told him to straighten up. Either way, he's gone now, and dwelling on that isn't going to help us any.

I think we all will have to make a conscious effort to bring some activity to the forums, now. Losing D3v will certainly have some sort of impact on activity. I see a lot of people say that they just don't find anything here interesting. If this is how you feel, try to figure out what would interest you. Post some things that interest you, or suggest new forums.

There are good things to come in Zelaron's future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!