View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-08, 08:53 PM in reply to hovind's post starting "But all the evilutionists will tell you..."
hovind said: [Goto]
But all the evilutionists will tell you that we did come from monkeys. Have you not seen the lineages?
I've not met a person who is for evolution who teaches that or even agrees with that statement. I've read that we have a lot in common as far as how our chromosomes are made up. I can see how you'd be confused by the two.

Quote:
I'm not saying that things don't change and adapt. Definately bacterias and viruses change and there our mutations and stuff, but when a bacteria or a virus makes a person then you come talk to me.
Then you do understand THAT is the theory of evolution, right? Has nothing to do with us coming from monkeys.

Quote:
You can't believe in both evilution and creation in the way that it is taut by the bible. From the sond of it you do seem like some random athiest.
No, I am a homosexual (heretical) Sufi Muslim. And you can believe in evolution and the creation. Allah can implement evolution in the creation of the universe, world, and man.

Quote:
I understand plenty of evilution. Having things change from something they are not. Just tell me the last time that one thing was seen giving birth to something totally different. Show me once when a dog changed into a platypus and I'll believe you.
That is not evolution. Again, you know naught of evolution. It's about changing and adapting to your everchanging environment in order to survive and excel as a species.

Quote:
Also, EVILoution leads to lawlessness and genocide. If only the strong are supposed to survive, why don't we just kill of all the weak ones? Your THEORY is EVIL so I'm going to call it eviloution.
What the hell is that? Where do you even GET that from? Evolution in no way, shape, or form leads to lawlessness and genocide. Evolution is a neutral thing. Man makes his own decisions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack