View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-08, 02:14 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "They said oonly what they wanted to say..."
In the VP debate, Sarah Palin made herself look extremely annoying. She did well, much better than I had expected. However, to any rational viewer, it was all an act. It was painfully obvious how she was trying to relate to the audience, being all folksy.

The ony thing that really, really irked me, was when she would be directly addressing Senator Biden, yet she'd be looking straight into the camera. I loved it when they'd do that side angle shot that shows both of them, she would be addressing him, yet she wasn't looking at him at all, and he was looking at her like "hey dude I'm over here."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!