Thread: Starcraft 2
View Single Post

Posted 2007-06-26, 02:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "They have changed a LITTLE with WoW..."
Recently, there was a patch that was on the PTR for ~a month. When it went live, items started disappearing all over the place, and people were panicking like mad. What I want to know is, why did they not catch that on the PTR? I mean, people were losing LOTS of money, I heard of one guy who lost a stack of primal mights.

The game was literally unplayable that day, because playing was risking losing your items. Stuff like that is what makes me question Blizzard's ability to maintain a game. I think Blizzard should just come up with the ideas, and let someone else actually run the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!