Thread: Election 2012?
View Single Post

Posted 2012-09-04, 11:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Obama, because I am terrified of the..."
I'm in the same boat. I've educated myself a good amount about lobbying, super pacs, different corporate influences and how they sway the policies across the entire political landscape.

It's a shame it is like this. Because even once you defend one or the other, your opinion is automatically generalized and stereotyped into a group that may not necessarily be your beliefs.

What if Ron Paul went third party, hypothetically?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V